|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
SCP Containment Breach [V.4] [Omega] WALKTHROUGH- Wait for your cell door to open.
- Find the unlocked door in each room and follow the path
- When in 173's lobby, use the repulsion gel on the floor to get up to the console
- Hit the lever to open 173's door
- Approach 173, and then exit the chamber
- After the power goes out, go through the door with the green light
- Immediately look through the glass on the left to witness a small cutscene
- Go into the red hall to the side and pick up a Lvl. 1 Keycard from on top of the filing cabinets
- Go into the next hall and witness a guard being killed by 173
- In the following intersection room, go straight ahead
- If you got the keycard, open 914's chamber
- Pick up the keycard on the table to the left and toss it in 914's left booth.
- Hit the grey dial on the center of the machine
- After it finishes processing, pick up your Lvl. 2 Keycard
- (OPTIONAL) Pop the cube into the machine and see what it does
- Go back out into the intersection and turn left
- Proceed forward until you pass 0
Random bits - If I met The DoctorIf I could meet The Doctor,
and go anywhere and anywhen with him,
I would have him take me to the night my previous house got robbed.
Me and the Doctor, we'd beat those guys to a pulp and them let 'em go.
But we would take the stolen items back from them and take them back to the present
So that my family's past selves would still be missing the items, thus changing nothing
But returning the ownership of these items to me in the present
That way, the past hasn't been changed other than some robbers losing their heist painfully
And the only change in the future
is that I get back my original Nintendo Wii
and the 17 games that were stolen
as well as the games downloaded to the Wii from the Wii Shop Channel
That sounds like a brilliant idea, doesn't it?
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More